Customers set to Swarm over Gamo tech
Airgun expert Gamo’s 10X technology improves for 2020 with new innovations, as Gun Trade World finds out.
GAMO 10X technology first appeared in the industry-changing Swarm Maxxim back in 2017, the first break-barrel air rifle featuring a 10-shot magazine that allows users to shoot 10 shots as fast as they can break the barrel.
Gamo now introduces the Swarm Maxxim GEN2, available with a more consistent horizontal magazine alignment and open, fibre optic sights.
Second Generation Swarm technology appeared in 2019 in the Swarm Fusion GEN2. For 2020 it is available in the original multi-shot break-barrel, the Swarm Maxxim.
The Swarm Maxxim GEN2 is available in .177 and .22 calibres and features new horizontal magazine alignment that feeds the pellet into the barrel the exact same way each time for more-consistent accuracy and the addition of open, fibre optic sights. It also features a convenient extra magazine storage compartment in the stock.
The Swarm Maxxim GEN2 is the most-advanced, fastest-shooting multi-shot break-barrel you can buy for less than $200 and is seen as a perfect air rifle for small game hunting, backyard target shooting and pest control.
• .177 calibre shoots 1,300 fps/.22 calibre shoots 975 fps
• IGT gas piston power plant
• 10X Quick-Shot Horizontal Alignment System
• Whisper Maxxim sound-dampening technology
• Patented polymer jacketed steel barrel
• 3-9 X 40 scope
• Recoil-reducing scope rail
• Adjustable custom action trigger
• Automotive grade glass-filled nylon all-weather stock with magazine storage compartment