Based in Aberdeenshire
Base package to £35,000 per annum
+ Performance Bonus + Great Benefits
+ Career Path
Established fieldsports related wholesaler & retailer
now under new ownership seeks a talented and
dynamic Web Sales Manager (WSM) to drive the
development of eCommerce.
There is an opportunity for an outstanding candidate to
make the transition to General Manager and lead the
enterprise including their own retail/web-sales team
within 18 months.
n Performance areas
• Responsibility for the planning and execution of web
sales and other integrated promotions.
• Control of stock management interface, related cost
control and web generated revenue.
• Management responsibility for ALL promotional
activity - advertising, websites, event involvement,
social media promotion, sponsorship, and on-going
• Timely preparation and presentation of formal
monthly management reports for all of the above.
n Essential skills/attributes
• Enthusiastic and passionate about all things
‘country’, and probably a participant in
• Results driven, adaptable and able to drive and
manage related e-Commerce and web sales
projects with strong commercial awareness, and
• ‘Up to the minute’ ability to initiate and manage
relevant ‘blogs’ and other social media while
monitoring analytical, campaign management, email
and reporting tools. NB - formal qualifications in
business, sales, or marketing, would be highly
regarded but are not essential.
n Please apply
you should be considered for the position, detailing
current salary & conditions plus CV.
Application closing date: 24th December 2014
Further details of the position can be found at: